Alarming News: I like Morgan Freeberg. A lot.
Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: We were following a trackback and thinking "hmmm... this is a bloody excellent post!", and then we realized that it was just part III of, well, three...Damn. I wish I'd written those.
Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: ...I just remembered that I found a new blog a short while ago, House of Eratosthenes, that I really like. I like his common sense approach and his curiosity when it comes to why people believe what they believe rather than just what they believe.
Brutally Honest: Morgan Freeberg is an intriguing guy...[he] asks great questions and answers others with style, flair, reason and wit. On the blogroll he goes. Make him a part of your regular blogospheric reading. I certainly will.
Brutally Honest: Morgan Freeberg is brilliant.
Common Sense Junction: Misha @ Anti-Idiotarian never ceases to amaze me. He keeps finding other good blogs. I went over to A.I. this morning for my daily Misha fix and he had found this guy named Morgan Freeberg in Fair Oaks, California, that has a blog, House of Eratosthenes. Freeberg says its "The Blog That Nobody Reads" but it may now become the blog that everybody reads.
Jaded Haven: Good God, Morgan, you cover a topic from front to back with a screwy thoroughness I find mind boggling. I'm in awe of your thought proccesses, my friend, you're an exceptional talent. You start by throwing in the kitchen sink, tie in someone's syphilitic uncle, bend around a rip tide of brilliance and bring it all home in a neat, diamond dripping package of an exceptionally readable moment of damn fine wordsmithing. I love reading you.
Mein Blogovault: Make "the Blog that No One Reads" one of your daily reads.
Philmon: When Morgan meanders, stick with him - he's got a point and it'll be worth it in the end. He's not a hit-and-run snarky quip kind of guy. The pieces all fall into place like tumblers in a lock and bang! He's opened a cognative door for you.
Rightlinx: Morgan at House of Eratosthenes is one of the best writers out there. I read him nearly every day because he manages to provide an interesting perspective, even though I don't always agree.
Poetic Justice: Cletus! Ah gots a laiv one fer yew...
The Blog That Nobody Reads has been tagged by blogger friend Judy Ann.
1. Post the rules at the beginning.
2. Answer the questions only about yourself.
3. At the end of the post, tag five people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment so they know they’ve been tagged. Ask them to read the sender’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
June 2003 — Lots and lots of traveling.
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Wash the car.
2. Go to the bank to cash a check.
3. Make some important phone calls.
4. Put away some laundry.
5. Make love, and yes I have someone picked out.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
2. Jamba Juice
3. A plain bowl of cold cereal
4. Ice cream drumstick
5. Nuts ‘n bolts with Chex cereal and creamy peanut butter
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Build my dream house, and it would put Frank Lloyd Wright to shame
2. Make a big donation to Wounded Warriors
3. Buy a Harley-Davidson with all the accessories and get out of the house for a whole month
4. Check out Westminster Abbey
5. Get a Steyr-Mannlicher HS .50, go to Montana, and start splitting boulders in half from two miles away.
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Blogging, what I’m doing right this very second.
2. Complicating things that perhaps do not need to be.
3. Filing taxes late.
4. Believing people. I have a tendency to forget that just because intent-to-deceive is absent, doesn’t necessarily mean what’s being said is a hundred percent true.
5. Going too long without checking up on things outside of my comfort-circle. But then I guess we all do that to some extent, don’t we?
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Sacramento, California
2. Detroit, Michigan
3. Everett, Washington
4. Bellingham, Washington
5. Tempe, Arizona
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Project Manager
2. Senior Network Engineer
4. Application Development Engineer
5. LAN Administrator
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.